Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Friends


     Today, I am going to talk about how friends are so important for disabled people. friends make them feel less alone in a sense that they are different. It takes someone special that has good social skills and a lot of patience. I have a lot of friends who are like that. In an ideal world, everyone should be like that. My friends help me feel more normal less disabled or different.

     I want to show you guys a video about an unbreakable bond between two friends:

      I saw this on ESPN's Sportscenter. Dogs can be friends too! I have a dog and she is one of my best friends. Dogs have unconditional love for their owners.I'm so glad that Owen has Haatchi.
Later,
Jack

2 comments:

  1. Jack, that was a fabulous story of Owen and Haatchi. Thanks for sharing it. I needed a little boost today and I think you gave it to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am glad that I was able to make your day better.

    ReplyDelete